Fractured Thought(s) ~ Wisconsin Wedding Photographer
- I've reached new levels of BORED. I am not one who can just easily lay around just WAITING for something to happen. But, since I can't really work myself into labor (or will it to be done).....I wait.
I've watched more crappy movies in the last weeks than I care to mention.
19 days to go!!!
- So, Madison's Wizard World came and went....David Tennant and all...and I was not there to welcome him to the great state of Wisconsin with open arms.
Pretty much bummed me out for an entire weekend, but I have high hopes he'll return next year and I can sell a kidney or something in order to attend.
- Been doing quite a bit of coloring with the girls. Snagged myself an Anne of Green Gables adult coloring book at Woodmans (of all places). The other half of the A-Team Andrea also got me a Doctor Who coloring book. Helps pass all this waiting around time.
- That whole nesting thing has taken affect, as much as I can contribute. I'm a bit slow moving as of late but I got a burst of energy yesterday and managed to get some laundry taken care of. The thought of bringing a kiddo home to a less than immaculate house kind of makes my skin crawl.
- Ran up to Milwaukee with my mother-in-law to finish up the baby shopping. Forgot how much fun buying adorable baby clothes is (no matter how impractical they may be sometimes).
- Got in to the hairdresser just in time. Betty got herself some purple streaks (what a rebel!) and I went red. Still getting used to it and may lighten it up just a TAD next time......plus I had way too much cut off. Thankfully my hair grows like a weed.
- Survived the primaries here in WI. If anything, this election year has been entertaining....to say the least. It's also led to a lot of Facebook hiding.
- Have you had a chance to check out my personal finance blog yet? As if I didn't have enough going on with, you know, growing a kid and photographing things and stuff....I started a personal finance blog. Yup. It's kind a "hobby" of mine...if that can be a hobby. I'd love if you'd check it out HERE
- WEDDINGS!! People have been majorly on the ball with wedding inquiries for 2017 these past few weeks. Looks like early bookings are going to be the name of the game this season...thus far. So, if you're planning your 2017 wedding, rest assured popular dates are already being looked at. I'd love to chat with you, even as I wait on Nugget #3!
- PORTRAITS! Someone asked me this week if I was still doing family portraits. YES! and YES! Late Spring is already getting pretty booked and Summer dates are open. If you want to reserve a time, it's a great time to do it! Plan ahead!
- SENIORS! I give you guys priority, so if you're graduating in 2017 and would like to schedule your senior session, the time is NOW! Deadlines come fast and furious at the start of the school year so don't be a last-minute type-person. This summer is a GREAT time to get them in and with the new studio opening, you can be one of the first to take advantage of the new digs!
- SPECIALS! I'm currently booking for a MAY HEADSHOT MARATHON. Yes, I do business headshots. Quite a few of them, actually and Spring, the time of renewal, is a GREAT time to update your business look. I'm running a special ($50 single headshots, $250 team) from May 15 to the 31st. If you're interested in getting in on this, you can either come to the studio or I can come to you with the mobile studio set up! Shoot me an email and let's get rid of that circa-1992 big-bangs and shoulder pads headshot, shall we?
Excuse the cell-phone pictures as of late. I've been far too lazy to pick up the "real camera".....besides, they're both on deck for the "big game" so I'm leaving them alone until then!
I promise, pictures of the Oncoming Storm won't be so fuzzy!